232 VS 300

Aaz

Hi All

Is there much difference in the 2 pressures, I'm thinking of buying a S410 Classic and looking at what bottle would suit my needs best, as they seem to operate at their best around 170'ish bar from what I've read, is 300 really necessary?

Or shall I get some exercise and buy a pump?

Cant believe the prices these things command!!

Cheers

Aaron

You'll get more fills from a 300 bar bottle. A 232 will drop to 190 bar farily quickly so you'll have to fill the bottle more often.

I use a pump with no problems (yet), I only use mine in the field so very rarely will I shoot more than 20 pellets in a day and more normally less than 10 so a few pumps when I get home tops it back up pretty easily.

Only downside as far as i know is that the 300 bar will blow your gun up if you are not careful.Prices seem reasonable if you shop around-i paid £70 for my 7ltr 300bar from the dive shop in Bletchly s/h.Fills,in Aylesbury,are a fiver and last for ages.Good choice on the gun-just recently bought the super lite in .177 and its amazing-have you tried one or are you buying on reputation?

What did you think of the 410?-did you go see it?

I did and I just had to have it, put a few mags through it yesterday. Excellent rifle so far :good: , absolutely love it, no recoil (got to get used to that), trigger seems a tad on the light side but will get used to pcp then put some weight on it later on if I need it, quick second shot if/when needed. Only a slight issue is maybe the length when in a hide but that's it.

Now I've just got to invest in some charging gear but for the short term the local dive centre can fill direct. Going to fill her up this arvo and put a chrono on her to double check no ones played with it as its pre AT and there are marks on screw head.