.22 cz / Anschutz

blackshadow

Hi Andy, tried them both when i was after a hmr. Annie was the first I looked at, bolt super smooth,so super smooth that for me it did not seem to lock into place? could have just been the one I tried but seemed a bit floppy. Stock, could of been brown painted wood, at the time around £500. CZ, bolt locked home, clean and tight. Stock on mine was great and looked better to me, trigger easy fix (Annie triggers better on the whole) cz £250. Both shoot grteat.

I have a CZ but both are great rifles.

atvb Paul.

Hi Andy, tried them both when i was after a hmr. Annie was the first I looked at, bolt super smooth,so super smooth that for me it did not seem to lock into place? could have just been the one I tried but seemed a bit floppy. Stock, could of been brown painted wood, at the time around £500. CZ, bolt locked home, clean and tight. Stock on mine was great and looked better to me, trigger easy fix (Annie triggers better on the whole) cz £250. Both shoot grteat.

atvb Paul.

THANKS PAUL DOES HELP

hi andy,i have the annie in .22 and .17hmr and wouldnt change them for anything,i did have a hmr in cz flavour but the differance in build quality and the trigger even with a kit fitted in the cz is emence so the cz was sold and an annie took its place.The trigger in the annie is two stage rather than single stage and is fantastic, also the thumbhole stock on the annies is superb,accuracy wise possibly the annie by a fraction but that might just be me being biast

atb dave

I think this has been covered before. I commented then as I will now.

In brief money no option then go for the Annie, it's lovely

Otherwise go for CZ! It's great and just as accurate IMHO

I went for the CZ as I didn't need to spend the money so I didn't, plus I would have been paranoid about the stock etc.

atvb Paul.

Sums it up perfectly :good:

Save some money and slap a good scope on the CZ.