Lol

mungolee

Went out for an evening lamping with colinlad and had a good night , when the night was over we pulled up and sorted the bunnies out for the freezer. This afternoon while at work one of the girls asked if I could drop her off at the Audi garage and on the way to the car she screamed in horror at the mess down the side of my car!! This was in fact colinlads mess that he had made with the bunnies the night before. There was blood and entrails all over the side of my car . I thought that butchers worked in a clinical way , all I can say is cheers Colin for ya mess and I will remember next time we are out mate .

Went out for an evening lamping with colinlad and had a good night , when the night was over we pulled up and sorted the bunnies out for the freezer. This afternoon while at work one of the girls asked if I could drop her off at the Audi garage and on the way to the car she screamed in horror at the mess down the side of my car!! This was in fact colinlads mess that he had made with the bunnies the night before. There was blood and entrails all over the side of my car . I thought that butchers worked in a clinical way , all I can say is cheers Colin for ya mess and I will remember next time we are out mate .

yeah lol but like all good professional workmen(butchers) they all ways have an old boy (laborer) to clear there mess up :lol: :lol:

colin

bazza , i will have a word with my old friends up in the guyhirn area in the fens to see if any of the lads have a punt gun you can use mate, that should do the trick :whistling:

hahahahahaja thanks mate you say the nicest things. guy i work with is ex squaddie asked him igmf he can get me anti tank missiles that'll show em!!!!!