GOOD BAG ON DRILLINGS

Just out a few hours and been watching the barley for a few days with around 100 pigeons on it feeding hard so as it was nice and dry i decided to go last sat+sunday sat i got this bag and on sunday i took my new pup out for an hour (this is the the photo on the other post)just to give him a wee taste of the hide so picked on sat ,36 pigeon ,3 crows,9 jackdaws,1 feral and on sunday 10 pigeon not bad for a few hours me thinks and the dog loved it !!

good stuff :good:

tell you what the bags are coming in thick and fast the last few weeks especially last 3 days compared to all winter, just shows what a change in crop from rape can do :yes:

Yes i know there are a few around ,i was cutting the trees the other day and have got one sitting on eggs too so not long till we get even more numbers hopefully :good:

Yes i know there are a few around ,i was cutting the trees the other day and have got one sitting on eggs too so not long till we get even more numbers hopefully :good:

i agree i think numbers are up this year already these are birds that haven,t been shot on rape this winter due to the acorns keeping them off it most of the winter coupled with the mild weather and all year breeding and as soon as they came out the woods i started seeing hundreds everywhere and this summer a lot will be shot :yes:

Edited by yickdaz