rabbits to buy?

Hi.. thought I would post here on behalf of my two dobermanns as I'm looking to source some wild game to supplement their raw food diet. It's getting really hard to source rabbits for them, but I'm also trying hard to get some whole-food variety into their meals. Does anyone shoot in the Essex area (we are based in Chelmsford, but will travel) who would be willing to sell anything suitable as available. I don't know much about shooting but guess it would need to be rifle shot trapped or ferretted. Just thought a post might be worth a shot :D Would also be grateful for any other links which could be useful. Thanks for help.

hi there think im your man :) , im in chelmsford every other wednesday can supply you with as many rabbit as you want paunch skinned straight out of the freezer ready for the oven ;) ( all shot in the head with the 22lr rimmy) :) mob

Hi thanks for the contact..sounding hopeful. What I'm looking for is skin on as it comes, apart from guts, I understand as they are full of worms? My dogs eat em whole. Am just off to Norfolk tonight, will ring your mobile when I get back at weekend. Never know, might persuade hubby to try the oven ready too lol

Hi thanks for the contact..sounding hopeful. What I'm looking for is skin on as it comes, apart from guts, I understand as they are full of worms? My dogs eat em whole. Am just off to Norfolk tonight, will ring your mobile when I get back at weekend. Never know, might persuade hubby to try the oven ready too lol

so you feed your 2 dobbies whole skin on rabbits .......i couldn't the smell would finish the wife off :lol: :lol: :lol: