hull super fast cart's

not used them myself mate, but would be interested to know. the price seems very good. are they 70mm cases? i think the clay ones in 7.5 28gm are quite highly rated amongst the clay lads. :good:

yes mate ,they are 70mm.the handfull of the 27g 7.5s ive tried were great but were 67mm case's these are the new stock.just wodering if they were any diferant.the lad in the shop say's they shoot a bit smoother now,so we'll have to see!!!!!

Very similar characteristics to the 7.5 27g shell.

Having tried a 100 or so, bought some more. Guess that is my recommendation.

qp338y.jpg

wow sandbank,you dont mess about with the odd box,do you :lol: what are the new beretta outlander's like,my mate's just ordered the 26" model from swillington???

just bought a slab of hull's super fast 29g 6's, £45. anyone else been using them,and what do you think of em???

just been out on peas today and shot 92 and it was with hull superfast 29gm.bought a slab to try and will be back to buy another 1000,cracking cartridge and worked flawlessly in my maxus semi :good:

Tried some of the 27grm for clays and like Sandbank bought a stack (7k for self 5k for others) at Just Cartridges prices £160 per k for fibre wads for May only, already going up in price since first release prices.

I don't know about the pigeon loads but the clay loads are cracking! They are seriously quick and pattern well in my gun. I think they are excellent value for money, wish I could afford some of the pigeon loads as well but have blown it on getting the max number of clay loads I could afford as that's where I use the biggest numbers. I will be thinking about using some of the 29grm 6's come the game season though they are a lighter load than I'd normally consider.

Tried some of the 27grm for clays and like Sandbank bought a stack (7k for self 5k for others) at Just Cartridges prices £160 per k for fibre wads for May only, already going up in price since first release prices.

I don't know about the pigeon loads but the clay loads are cracking! They are seriously quick and pattern well in my gun. I think they are excellent value for money, wish I could afford some of the pigeon loads as well but have blown it on getting the max number of clay loads I could afford as that's where I use the biggest numbers. I will be thinking about using some of the 29grm 6's come the game season though they are a lighter load than I'd normally consider.

that's why im wondering if there ok,i usually use special pigeon 32g's.but at a tenner cheaper,got to try them!!!!

that's why im wondering if there ok,i usually use special pigeon 32g's.but at a tenner cheaper,got to try them!!!!

Will be really interested to know what you make of them, am I right in thinking there would only be 30 or 40 less pellets per cartridge? I'm thinking the HV and good pattern could help balance that out.

Let us know!

• 1 month later...

I bought couple of slabs of 27g fibre and plastic a few weeks ago, from the original batch. OK for a few shots but are savage on the shoulder if shouting 100 at a time. Kill well, I won't be buying any more though, will stick with olympics for plas, and try new cheddites for fibre.