Absolute disaster

MG6065

Just went out for a shoot with my Squires and Bingham pump action 12 bore model 30, a shot a rabbit pumped it to reload and it didn't and the cartridge got jammed in the magazine, I eventually got it out put realised that the end cap off the magazine is missing and the clicky spring thing in the magazine is missing, so now my 3 shot pump is only a 1 shot pump. I spent an hour and a half looking for the cap and spring but couldn't find it! I'm absolutely fuming and frustrated. I'll pop in to the farm in the morning and ask him to keep an eye out but im not holding my breath on him finding it! I need to take it to the gun shop but I fear it's going to be expensive so will have to decide wether it's worth having it done , also I fear as if it's going to look

Like I've been tampering with it! I dunno how to attach photos on my phone, if anyone can shed a light it would be muchly appreciated!

I did consider that but I'm not aware of anyone with one , so annoyed!

What part of the country are you in? It is likely that something like Freecycle operates in your area - as the name suggests, it is for passing on unwanted stuff that is too good to skip but people also advertise loan items wanted. Metal detectors seem popular (lost keys usually but you don't have to be specific).

Nick