.22 Theoben Fenman

steyrman

Been asked to sell the above rifle for my cousin it has had 10 pellets through it to zero the scope so it is in totally unmaked excellent condition it has a Nikko Sterling diamond 6x44 scope also we has no idea of its value your help please (a shop could sell this as brand its that good)

10 pellets won't zero a scope, need at least 50 pellets through a new gun...

Hi mate if you really want to sell it stick it on the trading post. They are worth abou £300-£350. However i would keep hold of it. I own one and they are spectacular rifles. The one thing i can tell you is they seem to be in huge demand so you shouldnt have a problem selling it.

Edit: only one small point why are you selling it... I would personally get a bit twitchy about a rifle being sold in mint condition for no apparent reason. On a more personal not i cant see why someone who has just bought this spectacular gun would want to sell it.

Edited by theoben fenman

Sorry boys its an Evolution not a Fenman it belongs to my cousin who is a very wealthy who bought it on a whim and has never used it and has asked if i would sell it for him no other reason and its a left hander they are £530 so he is open to reasonable offers

Sorry boys its an Evolution not a Fenman it belongs to my cousin who is a very wealthy who bought it on a whim and has never used it and has asked if i would sell it for him no other reason and its a left hander they are £530 so he is open to reasonable offers

advertise it on the trading post part of this forum or gunwatch