BURRIS & GMK

Gmk are just the end contact of the Beretta conglomerate`s attempt to monopolise shooting products the world over.....

I don`t see anything that their involvment has improved but their huge marketing budget has convinced the unaware that they

have the best products.

They don`t need to care is the bottom line I`m afraid.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gmk are just the end contact of the Beretta conglomerate`s attempt to monopolise shooting products the world over.....

I don`t see anything that their involvment has improved but their huge marketing budget has convinced the unaware that they

have the best products.

They don`t need to care is the bottom line I`m afraid.

Well said sir ,with you all the way , but I really must stop answering , At least I have done my bit to bring there attitude to 1,000s I knew I could not do it through the shooting press as you say marketing budget = glossy adverts ,no publication would risk loosing the revenue .Now I really must put this one to bed ,birds due see you in sept .

Edited by graiglearn

I think you are a little misguided if you think anyone has lost interest in GMK's goods or customer service, i think the thread has just been a gentle ribbing of your silent screaming from a soapbox.

Still, if you hadnt figured that so far then we will just let it fade away.

Oh Back again ,Come on slag another company of in public ,you never seem to be able to stop !Remember I never slated the product you did !