DHL postal service.

sako751sg

key to it will be keeping the packaging as small as possible as you have to bear in mind volumetric weight as well. Most of the resellers use DHL so should have all the details on their websites. My inkling is a box big enough for 20 heads will volume heavier than that probably the 20kg mark

key to it will be keeping the packaging as small as possible as you have to bear in mind volumetric weight as well. Most of the resellers use DHL so should have all the details on their websites. My inkling is a box big enough for 20 heads will volume heavier than that probably the 20kg mark

Aye,your right enough fella,but i think i read a bit and the size limit for up to 25kg was about 1200x800x800 so should be fine.There are only 7 full skull and the rest short so should manage a tight fit as long as enough padding too.Cheers.

Aye,your right enough fella,but i think i read a bit and the size limit for up to 25kg was about 1200x800x800 so should be fine.There are only 7 full skull and the rest short so should manage a tight fit as long as enough padding too.Cheers.

I would guess the parcel size would be much smaller than that as that volumes at well over 100kgs ;)