A Big Thank You to my mate Eccles

steve_b_wales

I would to thank my good friend Eccles, for inviting me up to his home yesterday, and taking me out all day,night, and again this morning. I had a brilliant time, and to see 10 square miles of shooting permission, is something else.

I managed to shoot some Carrion Crows & Jackdaws, loads of rabbits and a fox cub. I'm not going to mention about the rabbits and cub I missed, and also that I got 'lost' travelling up there :blush::/

Thank You Terry and also to your good wife for your kind hospitality. I look forward to joining you again in the next 6-8 weeks. :good::good:

Thanks Steve i'm glad you enjoyed yourself.It was a pleasure having you up here mate.

You are always welcome to come anytime bud,hope Mark (The Poacher )can make it next time.

Can't wait now for my good mate Mark (Bullet Boy)to come up shooting :good: I'm sure i can find an acre of two for him to shoot. :lol:

All the best mate see you sat at Welsh Game Fair.But looks like a wet one. :angry: Terry