sievert 2135 blow torch

guinty1

I bought a Sievert 2135 blow torch new of evil bay. It was only when it arrived and i read the instructions did i realise that this particular model does not take disposable cartridges but takes a refillable cartridge. It would appear that the cartridge i need is a Sievert / Primus 2000. Quick look on evil bay has empty ones for about a tenner and full ones for about £30. First question if I buy an empty one how and where can I get it filled, how much will it cost and how long will it last. Secondly at £30 it seems quite expensive for the full cylinder considering you can buy a disposable screw on type for blow torches from home base, B and Q for a fiver. So do i cut my loses and just buy a cheap one that takes the disposable cartridges or do i put out more money to buy the refillable cartridge.

Thanks in advance for any help

Have a look online you used to be able to get adapters to allow you to use the disposable tins.dont know if they are still about. Just checked the bay and they are still on don't know how to link so check out trans tools for them.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

I bought a Sievert 2135 blow torch new of evil bay. It was only when it arrived and i read the instructions did i realise that this particular model does not take disposable cartridges but takes a refillable cartridge. It would appear that the cartridge i need is a Sievert / Primus 2000. Quick look on evil bay has empty ones for about a tenner and full ones for about £30. First question if I buy an empty one how and where can I get it filled, how much will it cost and how long will it last. Secondly at £30 it seems quite expensive for the full cylinder considering you can buy a disposable screw on type for blow torches from home base, B and Q for a fiver. So do i cut my loses and just buy a cheap one that takes the disposable cartridges or do i put out more money to buy the refillable cartridge.

Thanks in advance for any help

we got em at work pants over pressure they flare up/underpressure they blow out been using em for 3 years we ave a group buying system so we got to use em last about 5 to 8 days random use continuos bout 2 to 3 hours plumbing ,chuck it in the cut and get a disposable sorry theyre p.o.o.h :no: :no: