Google Censors ALL Shooting-products shopping

Google sent out an email to Google Adwords customers saying that they are going to pull all Google Shopping results for guns, ammunition, gun optics and gun accessories (Shopping results, not general search results).

http://tinyurl.com/7rhf3be

My private comment: Google are heavily biased towards 'Globalist' agendas and keen supporters of Globalist bodies such as the ***. The *** want an absolute ban on any form of firearm ownership by the common citizens. (I guess we are easier to control if a Global Governments turns nasty).

Google sent out an email to Google Adwords customers saying that they are going to pull all Google Shopping results for guns, ammunition, gun optics and gun accessories (Shopping results, not general search results).

http://tinyurl.com/7rhf3be

My private comment: Google are heavily biased towards 'Globalist' agendas and keen supporters of Globalist bodies such as the ***. The *** want an absolute ban on any form of firearm ownership by the common citizens. (I guess we are easier to control if a Global Governments turns nasty).

Still works fine on google.co.uk

It was covered in depth here

I draw your attention to my last comment.

Oh that's funny. I thought I'd have a quick check:

Bing uses Ciao.co.uk for their shopping searches.

Webley Axsor on Ciao

Webley Axsor on Yahoo! Shopping

Webley Axsor on Google Shopping

Everyone slates Google, but they are/were the only one offering guns in their listings! :oops: