Silencer debris

Xskppy

Recently I took the silencer off my logun mk2 and I noticed debris inside the chamber ,when I opened it I found 2 pellets (1 severely damaged) so I checked the seals on he barrell and after I put it all back together I fired 4 pellets through it and I found some pellet debris inside again but it looked like it was just the skirt of the pellet , anybody have this problem before??

Recently I took the silencer off my logun mk2 and I noticed debris inside the chamber ,when I opened it I found 2 pellets (1 severely damaged) so I checked the seals on he barrell and after I put it all back together I fired 4 pellets through it and I found some pellet debris inside again but it looked like it was just the skirt of the pellet , anybody have this problem before??

I sounds like pellets are clipping the silencer or the baffles.

If you are getting a few flyers wild pellets of target.

It could be your silencer slightly out of line or was it loose.

Put the silencer back on the gun nice and tight and get a 5.5 mm for .22 knitting needle feed it down through the silencer and in to the barrel so the needle is in line with the bore if the needle is touching the silencer its out of line.

I have had a few guns with this problem if you can`t get it in line i have just run a drill through the silencer to open it up a few mm.

I have a Daystate huntsman FTR with a two peace silencer on it that was clipping pellets for fun it had 10 baffles in the first part and 20 baffles in the second part and was full of bits of lead.

I finished up drilling it out to 8 mm thats the end cap and all the baffles and to my surprise it was still silent all you hear is the hammer spring.

Ok I took the silencer apart again and I found plastic washers or should I say the remains of plastic washers in between each spring 1 was an oval shape and all where broken so I just removed them and screwed the silencer back together the springs sounded loose at first but settled down and theres no rattle now

I have also fitted a new Nikko stirling mountmaster 3-9x50 scope and I'm now using Bilsen magnum pellets and apart from the occasional jam I'm putting pellet on pellet from 45 yards , I checked the silencer after 50 pellets and there was no debris so I'm hoping it's sorted now

Would the plastic washers that I removed be that critical?

they are the "baffles" they are pretty critical in reducing the sound. You could replace the plastic washer with a suitably sized metal washer or any other washer with an internal hole of perhaps 8-9mm to give the pellet enough clearance and an external diameter to comfortably fit inside the silencer.