Ruger Mag wanted

choper

Hi,

Im after a couple of butler creek 'STEEL LIPS' 25 round mags, anyone got 1 they dont want anymore?? :lol:

Cheers

Darren

look on ebay just type in ruger and they are there !!!!!

ps i have a 30 shot bannana clip for my 10/22 its great for bunny bashing (and waisting bullets )

I bought 3 Butler's Creek 25 shot banana magazines, for a ruger 10/22, Had a lot of trouble with accuracy and jamming. After lots of cleaning etc etc, I discovered that they were feeding the bullets at the wrong angle and slicing a piece of lead off the top of the bullet as it chambered. If you compare the Ruger and banana mags side by side you'll see the difference. I threw them in a drawer, bought some more Ruger 10 shot mags. Problem solved. If you still want one I've got 4 I'll sell you 20 quid the lot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ruger-10-22-Butler-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy had a bannana listed but they pulled it but the details are in this ad.

Ben

Yea Thanks Plexer, I had spoken to this seller, he said that ebay had pulled the mags from sale, dont know why as loads of other sellers sell the 10 rounders :lol: I am interested in his loader so I did get in contact with him, cheers for info :P

Darren

I bought 3 Butler's Creek 25 shot banana magazines, for a ruger 10/22, Had a lot of trouble with accuracy and jamming. After lots of cleaning etc etc, I discovered that they were feeding the bullets at the wrong angle and slicing a piece of lead off the top of the bullet as it chambered. If you compare the Ruger and banana mags side by side you'll see the difference. I threw them in a drawer, bought some more Ruger 10 shot mags. Problem solved. If you still want one I've got 4 I'll sell you 20 quid the lot

Are they the 'hot lips' or 'Steel Lips':lol: :lol:

Darren

post-2950-1156892990.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ruger-10-22-Butler-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy had a bannana listed but they pulled it but the details are in this ad.

Ben

Yea Thanks Plexer, I had spoken to this seller, he said that ebay had pulled the mags from sale, dont know why as loads of other sellers sell the 10 rounders :lol: I am interested in his loader so I did get in contact with him, cheers for info :P

Darren

Are they the 'hot lips' or 'Steel Lips':lol: :lol:

Darren

Doesn't say anything about lips, just "for export Butler Creek Corporation 25/22 pat.no.4127954 belgrade mt

• 2 years later...

PM SENT