A better result that team GB so far…

With 700 poults delivered on Thursday and the combine working tonight, time to make a start on the foxes.

The machinery was moving around the fields and the foxes seemed not so fussed with all the noise, giving us a chance to approach them head on.

So back in the week as there will be a lot more on the move.

post-23668-0-82060600-1343517324.jpg

post-23668-0-42678500-1343517347.jpg

post-23668-0-27578600-1343517371.jpg

post-23668-0-51841300-1343517385.jpg

TEH

Edited by The Essex Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

Good result,had a call from the syndicate yesterday to say theyre birds had gone into the pen yesterday,and the farm then told them there seemed to be alot of foxes about.

My usual companion was unable to go out and he's the syndicate member,so of I went to see what was around,after the first 400 acres I had only seen and shot 1 lame dog fox,back around the pens and woods no further signs,then back up the farm track and as I entered the yard there in the field opposite were a couple of cubs,took one but the other one scarpered.

I flipped around the farm buildings to the adjacent field and took two more cubs,then ambled up the lane to be met with two more smaller cubs,obviously a different litter,again one scarpered into the woods never to be seen again,cursing the one that got away I then came across another about the size of a cat 2 fields away,it was so lucky.

So I have 1 to get,but happy with the 6 I had,bet my mate wishes he'd answered his phone.