ian brady will he spill??

storme37

Am I the only one who reads "Will he spill" and thinks of "Will it Blend"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na5MS9HgQHk&playnext=1&list=PL45BCAEAB76B2FBF3&feature=results_video

I reckon Brady would blend, though we might have to cut him into pieces first.

I agree, and feed him to himself through a tube, and with less to burn may be there will be a bit of discount on the cremation?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Brady actually knows where the poor young lad lies he is just playing mind games for his own amusement.

Perhaps our prisons should be turned into old peoples homes and the scum that currently occupy them kept on remote islands well off shore somewhere cold and inhospitable.

to be honest how do you forget where you put a body!!!!!!!

The moor all looks very similar and after so long, it is possible. That being said, he did take photos of some sites, according to a TV documentary. Not sure if he took one of Keith Bennett's burial site though.

According to the documentary, he is a sadist and likes power and control over people. He said he would assist the police in a search for Keith Bennett, but when he got there, he said he was confused by changes to the landscape. He got people's hopes up, and those hopes were dashed. That makes me think that his helping the police was all part of his mind games. He may know where Keith Bennett's remains are, he may not. We may never know.

Given that he likes to play mind games, it could be that he will not reveal the location, but will reveal some clues to get people's hopes up. That seems like something he would do.