Plinking..... with the 9.3

yds

concrete, yes building yes,(a long way behind as its zoomed also its in our quarry out of hours) But didnt you see the 50ft heap of soft sand just behind the blocks? ???? ????? and then the other 2 heaps behind that, and believe me with a gun of that power the holes into the slabs the bullets were finished......................... Did you hear any ricocettes??? NO as there were non.

Always one isn't there.

I suggest you look at everything you see.

Edited by yds

concrete, yes building yes,(a long way behind as its zoomed also its in our quarry out of hours) But didnt you see the 50ft heap of soft sand just behind the blocks? ???? ????? and then the other 2 heaps behind that, and believe me with a gun of that power the holes into the slabs the bullets were finished......................... Did you hear any ricocettes??? NO as there were non.

Always one isn't there.

I suggest you look at everything you see.

So the reasoning is that the gun is so powerful it couldn't bounce off the concrete, I didn't know that. Live and learn.

So the reasoning is that the gun is so powerful it couldn't bounce off the concrete, I didn't know that. Live and learn.

Never said that, but flat facing surfaces killed them bullets and anything else would be eaten by them sand heaps which you failed to notice?

The point is nothing bounced everything WAS safe and we walked away ok.

like i said always 1.

A .22lr would have been more unsafe to use in there.

Edited by yds

Never said that, but flat facing surfaces killed them bullets and anything else would be eaten by them sand heaps which you failed to notice?

The point is nothing bounced everything WAS safe and we walked away ok.

like i said always 1.

A .22lr would have been more unsafe to use in there.

I didn't fail to notice the sand heaps, and I didn't fail to notice the building either. Neither did I fail to notice the sloping concrete blocks.

Am I to believe that it would have been unsafe to fire a 22LR there, but it's fine to shoot your 9.3mm ?

Put it this way, the NRA wouldn't approve it as a firing range would they ? Anyway, it's your call, you're the expert.

I hope you have concrete block on you FAC. or is it 'All Other Lawful Quarry' LAMO.

We shoot bricks and blocks and all they do is explode into bits. i have a block range in the garden. its quite surprising how much damage the 22ld down to a concrete block. the bullet always just falls into the trap with never had an issue.

I do like the bigger calibre's but they dont like me. no sure thing as overkill, as i see it, dead is dead, you can only kill something once.hehe.

Shame you always seam to be singled out John, i do like watching the video's

I hope you have concrete block on you FAC. or is it 'All Other Lawful Quarry' LAMO.

We shoot bricks and blocks and all they do is explode into bits. i have a block range in the garden. its quite surprising how much damage the 22ld down to a concrete block. the bullet always just falls into the trap with never had an issue.

I do like the bigger calibre's but they dont like me. no sure thing as overkill, as i see it, dead is dead, you can only kill something once.hehe.

Shame you always seam to be singled out John, i do like watching the video's

I know mate, the whole jolly thing is camera angle.

From the shooters position you can just see the top of the shed roof (some 300m away) from the target the whole thing was hidden by not 1 but x3 50ft heaps of sand.

The soft point bullets just destroy them selves when they hit such a hard surface (such as concrete) even if they had "glanced off" you would see the sand dust up.

This describes it better then i could.

high velocity and soft lead is the key.

this is great enjoy.