Got my first gun!

borich

Just want to say a big thanks for all the help and advise from the guys at John Forsey Guns at Welling. I went in Thursday and took out a aya yeoman 28" o/u for 72 hours and after shooting 70 clay's with it on Friday and more today I decided to take it! As it was my first gun they took time running through types of ammo recoil pads etc. I walked away with the aya yeoman 28" o/u for £295 and 500 rounds.

I fear though that the 500 rounds wont last me long...

I also found JJ shoot at Bean very friendly and nice setup. I was hitting on average of 5 out of 10 clay's which I thought I was ok. However the rabbit clay I didn't have any luck on but that will come with practice.

Borich

If your shooting well with it dont extend the pad. Whats wrong with the existing pad on it?

The Yeoman is a solid built gun, I had one as MY first gun many moons ago. Multi choked and did well with it. I swapped it for a Norsveada camo jacket but wished I hadn't.

Edited by Lord Geordie

I had the same aya as my first 12 gauge( I had an invest arm 20g before it)I only sold it last year and wished I still had it, a workhorse and bullet proof, in 15years of ownership I only ever had a new firing pin put in the bottom barrel,

Atb and enjoy it mate,

Flynny