adverts in the back of shooting sports

Guest jonrms

I have seen alot of holidays for say 14 people... etc and thought that maybe someone of you might be interested in having a PW holiday...

anyway there are loads of differant shoots availible. I was thinking along the lines of a .22 rimfire holiday or something like that... as I dont have a SG and I dont have anything bigger...

anyway whats the view???

there are placs all over the country... and the most expensive is 100 per person.. but thats for a week....

Aint got an FAC so rifles are out for me i am afraid :D

Luckyard farm caters for shooters Clay AND vermin etc and game in season :lol:

Exmoor i beleive it is and they have barns and farm houses for hire sleeping about 6 to 8 each!

Just a thought and it works out at about £50 a person :yes:

What you have to think about is YEAH it's fine to meet someone for the day or a weekend at the most BUT what if you don't get on with them???

A week is a long time to spend with someone who MAY get on yer goat :lol:

Take things slow and have a few meets with other members before you decide on a week :lol:

LG

I have seen alot of holidays for say 14 people... etc and thought that maybe someone of you might be interested in having a PW holiday...

anyway there are loads of differant shoots availible. I was thinking along the lines of a .22 rimfire holiday or something like that... as I dont have a SG and I dont have anything bigger...

anyway whats the view???

there are placs all over the country... and the most expensive is 100 per person.. but thats for a week....

Speaking from experience (carp fisherman) it would end in tears and as everyone would have a shotgun at the least................

I will say no more.

LB