Winchester sx3

Gjmash83

I would guess you are home loading 3.5'' cartridges?

If you can only fit 1 in the mag tube, then your gun is only chambered for 3'' cartridges...........

Not 100%sure but i think all bar the red flanagen and maybe the composite are 3&1/2 "chamber.mine the grey one is as is the cammo one and the black shaddow.And mine will fit 2 gambore 3&1/2 in the mag tube

I dont know how the heck you are making those handloads but i shouldn't fire them. The SX3 is a three shot one in the chamber two in the mag. It is designed for 3 1/2" shells and will take two in the mag so your somehow making them too long (remember its 3 1/2" when fired out not when loaded) Remmington 3 1/2" are longer than Gamebore and can be too long once fired to fit through the ejection port. If you need a longer mag then apply for an FAC and a slot for an extra capacity auto

Sorry they are 86 mm after they are fired the same as a Remington.

but they are too darn long like i said before- its a cartridge issue! so fix the load dont alter the gun. Remmingtons will sometimes jamb in your port which is especially annoying if you miss with the first and two more skiens pass while your fiddling trying to free the stuck case with one ready to pop up on the lifter. I am not about to load my gun in the house to check but even unfired remmingtons will easy fit into an un doctored mag tube. If your hanloads wont fit and they tie up with the lengths (unfired) i have given you have something that dont belong stuck up you mag tube