quad insurance

Davyo

Had a quote (new quadzila 325e 4x4 road legal) from bike sure £285.00 fully comp. 50 yrs old full car licence 24 yrs full no claims but none on bike,is this reasonable bearing in mind i pay £261 fully comp for my 2010 fiesta titaium 1.6tdi, & £212 fully comp for my 2006 fiest 1.6 zetec s.(IS IT EXPENSIVE DUE TO RISK OF THEFT)Anybody got any names of any quad bike insures.

Edited by Davyo

Ive had a quote off Falcon today for a Honda fourtrax 420 es £219 TPFT, which NFU office did you get £145 please,the main office in Glasgow where i have 2 cars,buildings and contents and my dog insured wont do quads,they said try local office they also wont insure as i am not a farmer and dont have my buisness with them.

Whats really annoying is this bike is agri registered and will only do about 1/2 a mile betwween fields at the most a couple of times a week

Managed to get my local office NFU to quote me on quad insurance,fully comp £291 with £250 excess,how do others get quotes of around £140 ish please,the chap at my local office says if i can out what these other quotes cover he will speak to the underwriters.

It is agri registered and will only need to travel around 1/2 a mile on the road to the next field,any help appreciated,

Thanks barney