Bargin tweed

buckaroo23

RRP £525 my harris - The bloomin' check doesn't even line up at the centre back seam :no: :no: . If that's a standard of the workmanship (and why it's £99) then I'll leave it, thanks.

I assume this is it...? http://www.tkmaxx.com/jackets+coats/tweed-check-jacket/invt/24630166

Pay a bit more and get a much better quality coat from the likes of Bob Parratt :good: - It's worth it in the long run :yes:

RRP £525 my harris - The bloomin' check doesn't even line up at the centre back seam :no: :no: . If that's a standard of the workmanship (and why it's £99) then I'll leave it, thanks.

Jumps right out doesn't it? I thought I was the only one that was OCD about stuff like that.

I like Bookster for tweed blazers, proper good seller with a huge range. He's on e-blag

No mention of it being waterproof ?

I paid £70 for a Hoggs of fife one new this summer, full drop liner that really works, has to be better value.

As for the non matching pattern at seams, it would bother me as well, just shows a can't be bother attitude.

(seam down the back, it bothers me that there is one at all)

Neil.