wales clay target team

dogrun

:hmm: Hello there,can anybody tell me if they could,i shot for wales back in 1989 at down the line in kippen scotland,at the dinner in the evening they took a team photo which we paid for out of our grant money but i didn't get mine,i would realy liked one as a couple of the older boys have gone on,have anyone got any suggestions where i could get one i know its more than abit late but you never know,thanks boys.

:hmm: Hello there,can anybody tell me if they could,i shot for wales back in 1989 at down the line in kippen scotland,at the dinner in the evening they took a team photo which we paid for out of our grant money but i didn't get mine,i would realy liked one as a couple of the older boys have gone on,have anyone got any suggestions where i could get one i know its more than abit late but you never know,thanks boys.

Certainly in the sporting team photographs there was a photographers name on the back of the photos. If you have a name of any of the team you were on they could look on the back of their photo and let you get a copy off the snapper.from Auntie.

My wife was in the England DTL team at Kippen in 89. I'll see if I can find the team photo and see if the photographer's details are on the back. Have you been in touch with the WCTSA to see if they've got an archive copy?

cheers phil,that would be a good idea thanks,by the way england beat us, ha ha

Certainly in the sporting team photographs there was a photographers name on the back of the photos. If you have a name of any of the team you were on they could look on the back of their photo and let you get a copy off the snapper.from Auntie.

cheers guys good information there,the trouble is i dont see any of them now,but if i do i will certainly ask them.thanks anyway.

cheers phil,that would be a good idea thanks,by the way england beat us, ha ha

I found the photo but I'm sorry to say there's no indication of who took it. There's a few faces on it too who are no longer with us. Didn't we usually beat you? Lol.

• 2 weeks later...