Ferreting this season

gazyapp

Hi all, thought I would offer the chance for a newbie to join me ferreting this season..... I won't be starting for a few weeks, as I'm still seeing young on my permission and don't want to hammer next years sport. It will be mainly done on weekends but maybe the odd week day depending on work.

The rabbits will be netted with purse nets or shot once bolted.

As said this is an opportunity for a newbie. It would be helpfull if you have your own transport and live locally.

Let me know if interested

P.s this is totally free.... Apart from a flask of tea!!

Hi gaz, I'd be up for some ferreting if your willing,

Been out a few times but still learning, do mind bolting to guns or nets!

Have locator/collars, few nets and some on order, ferrets I'm bringing on!

Not too far away either, I travel to stoneleigh park often to do dog shows.

Cheers

Spence

Hi gaz, I'd be up for some ferreting if your willing,

Been out a few times but still learning, do mind bolting to guns or nets!

Have locator/collars, few nets and some on order, ferrets I'm bringing on!

Not too far away either, I travel to stoneleigh park often to do dog shows.

Cheers

Spence

That's handy as I live on the show ground!!! You are more than welcome to join me. As I said it won't be for a few weeks but if you pm me your number I'll give you a ring over the next few days and sort out some days/ early mornings!!!

I would love to learn ferreting if there is ever an opportunity or you have room for another. I am only in Meriden so not far away.

Anthony

Hi mate, yes there will be more opportunities and your more than welcome. I see your into fishing aswell.... So if the rabbits ain't bolting... We will get the rods out!!

Pm me your number mate

Wrote a PM but it can't be sent so presumably your mail box is full! PM me if you can.

Hi mate, would love to have a crack with the ferrets, and like you say can always go fishing instead - do you fish the Avon by you in Stoneleigh? I have seen some lovely chub when I have played golf on the course there.

I am off to Germany monday with work but will be back Thursday onwards so give me a bell after the when suits

Number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by oscarsdad

I'm with Oscarsdad on this one, I've never seen ferrets in action, and I would love to learn. My only experience of ferrets was in 1st Bn the Prince of Own Regiment of Yorkshire, when we had our mascots, 2 ferrets called Imphal & Quebec.

The taxpayer funded them a regimental cap and jacket, but we weren't ever allowed to take them out for some sport...

Anyway, I digress. I'm in Wootton Wawen, and would love to join you on a Saturday. I'm ex-infantry, so pretty good at digging when it all goes wrong!