FAO raw feeders.

ETO

Hey,

I've just recently been directed in the path of a new to the market supplier. They're a butchers by trade but they do raw food for pets on the side. I ordered from them last week and they are worth it.

http://www.manifoldvalleymeats.co.uk/barf-diet-products/

Now they have had a FB page put up in order to co ordinate deliveries to the areas that are interested. The delivery is £10 and no limit (if they deliver rather than FedEx) so the co ordination group has been set up in order to save hassle for both the company and those wanting to order it.

I am not sure however if I am allowed to put the page up. So if you are interested and have FB search for a group called Manifold Valley Meats - delivery route co ordination group.

Just thought I'd let you know incase they have something to offer at a cheaper price for you. I've worked out that by using them I'm saving about £20 a month.

many proper butchers will give you it free as they pay to chuck it. Problem is there aint many proper butchers left now

Thats the problem I had, found a couple of proper butchers but one wanted to charge us for taking it off his hands when he paid £80 a week to have it all took away. We were saving him £80 a week just taking the waste off his hands.. And the other seems to be hit and miss when we go in. But these are pretty good from what I've had off them so far.