Barbour Beufort wax jacket & liner

big bad lindz

[Hi having a clear out and this jacket & liner have been hanging in the cupboard for the past 2 years.

The jacket has been worn but is in very good condition and the liner is as new (only worn in the jacket once) Only been used for walking the dogs and not used in the field. I do have a hood for it somewhere if I can find it.

Size: C42 / 107cm

price: £50 + p&p

PS I am having trouble in uploading photos but I will post them soon (file size to big?) can anyone help ?

sorry not the best photos I will try again tomorrow

post-20438-0-02629300-1352146681_thumb.jpg

post-20438-0-96699600-1352146699_thumb.jpg

Edited by big bad lindz

[Hi having a clear out and this jacket & liner have been hanging in the cupboard for the past 2 years.

The jacket has been worn but is in very good condition and the liner is as new (only worn in the jacket once) Only been used for walking the dogs and not used in the field. I do have a hood for it somewhere if I can find it.

Size: C42 / 107cm

price: £50 + p&p

PS I am having trouble in uploading photos but I will post them soon (file size to big?) can anyone help ?

sorry not the best photos I will try again tomorrow

Get on google find Image Optimizer (sorry it is spelt with a Z) self explan after that. I've found it best to half the default format size, it will be 1200 x 900 I usually go to 600 x 450 which gives you pretty good pics for posting.

ATB

Bri

Edited by Sha Bu Le