Brain wave

The spaniel man

As im out off work and have been for a year nw iv just been thinking im a taind Slaughterman with a License to kill so i was thinking setting up a Business that deals in call outs to shoot Lamed Cattle sheep ect. As iv been told the farmer carnt shoot them there salf

But wud it work ? And Ideas

What sort of demand do you have? There is also a paper trail and regs to blow your mind, especially relating to carcase disposal and even more so if you have any thought of entering them into any food chain! As you will know if you are a trained slaughterman.

Depending on the animal and situation, farmers routinely deal with this, its the problem ones they steer clear of, hence a problem for you to!

All credit for an idea, but on the face of it I would suggest you try and think of another!

Edited by Dekers

just saying to be fair the other site is full of key board hunters hope you get work from the site and good look

Yeah, cheers, Coldweld has shot himself in the foot with that one, he doesn't seem to understand how internet marketing works, the more people that hit the site from as many different other sites as possible helps the website move up the rankings, which in turn generates more hits and more business! To be honest that is the only reason I started listing it, I didn't expect him to crawl out of the woodwork though, just expected a few hits.

So, he has actually done me a favour! :good:

Lame cattle can still be used for Human consumption so the cud be shot then taking to the slaughterhouse to be dressed

I`m positive that cattle cannot be shot on the farm then taken to the slaughterhouse to be dressed, it has to be incinerated. You also shouldn`t transport a lame bovine to the slaughterhouse without prior approval from a vet to say it is fit enough to travel. I stand to be corrected on this.

I`m positive that cattle cannot be shot on the farm then taken to the slaughterhouse to be dressed, it has to be incinerated. You also shouldn`t transport a lame bovine to the slaughterhouse without prior approval from a vet to say it is fit enough to travel. I stand to be corrected on this.

Correct