FREE AIR RIFLE

MM

Ive put it in other sales, as giving away an air rifle aint costing me a fiver hahaha if the mods want to pull it, so be.

Anyway, ive an air rifle here going spare. IT NEEDS SOME WORK!! it needs a small trigger spring, the cocking arm wants tinkering with as it wont cock, and there is a split in the forend of the stock. its only a chinese jobby, in .177 i think, but if someone wants a project for the winter, then great. Its got all the old iron sights and are all working and complete. Im not going to post, so please dont ask. If you want to donate anything in return, then a topless picture of Magman or something will do ;)

Ive put it in other sales, as giving away an air rifle aint costing me a fiver hahaha if the mods want to pull it, so be.

Anyway, ive an air rifle here going spare. IT NEEDS SOME WORK!! it needs a small trigger spring, the cocking arm wants tinkering with as it wont cock, and there is a split in the forend of the stock. its only a chinese jobby, in .177 i think, but if someone wants a project for the winter, then great. Its got all the old iron sights and are all working and complete. Im not going to post, so please dont ask. If you want to donate anything in return, then a topless picture of Magman or something will do ;)

Bloody hell that sounds expensive lol

Good offer mate :good:

im sure i posted on here yesterday it had gone. sorry guys, not feeling too well. Its gone BTW

I'm gonna kill my girlfriend sorry for the above she has mental issues, need to start logging out of pw!

more to the point son, your a tit.