super fac

skinner

do any of you own super fac cert,my reason for asking is ive just bought 4 of fred carters hunting videos on his first vid he shows big ball gun 3.5 cal power is 100flb thats alot for air rifle i think,range 150 yrds is like a marble,has anyone got any info on this,where how can i get my hands on one.thanks in advance.

Freds first video was good IMO (Was it 24 hr Rabbit raid )but i thought he looses the plot a bit in the later editions

Anyway

There is no such thing as a super FAC .............For a Air rifle to be over the 12 ft lb legal limit it simply states on your license OVER THE LIMIT AIR RIFLE .......This means there is no foot poundage upper limits .

I think I know the example your quoting and personally would,nt touch it opting for .22 lr instead as a alternative .

:good:

Some people just like to be complicated. A good air rifle (PCP) costs more then my brand new Tikka. You can also find large cal rifles a lot cheaper and less fiddly then a .50 airgun with 20+ seals and O rings that could fail..

I think if I were to get into anything big bore, I would get 12bore slugs :lol: they are suprisingly accurate with todays technology.

mimmic where the hell can i find out more info on that beast,what is its power and what kind of range can u expect to play with.

There was a thread on here a while back showing a site whereby the above EXCESSIVELY HIGH powered air rifles are use to hunt Quarry as large as buffalo and moose ...........Even showed the terminal effects of the pellet :good: ...........or should I say large lump of formed lead :lol: ........Quite impressive and no prizes for guessing which country this type of hunting is carried out in :lol: