any shooting in south west scotland??

currieboy

Does any one know of any shooting in south west scotland or cumbria i am a novice and really want to get some more woodies under my belt

any help much apreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you?? I see from your profile you are about 16 years of age, you may want to try and get some beating, you shall then be around likeminded people.

You are unlikely to pick up shooting in the method you have tried, the answer to your question is, YES there is loads of shooting in SW Scotland.

Hammy

Does any one know of any shooting in south west scotland or cumbria i am a novice and really want to get some more woodies under my belt

any help much apreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you?? I see from your profile you are about 16 years of age, you may want to try and get some beating, you shall then be around likeminded people.

You are unlikely to pick up shooting in the method you have tried, the answer to your question is, YES there is loads of shooting in SW Scotland.

Hammy

hi im on the south east side of dumfires on the way to annan. where are you???

Hmmm

I was just north of Dumfries and Galloway in Saltcoats last at the beginning of the week and there seemed to be a fair amount of pigeons about (not in great numbers as a group) but as in lot's in the general area on the fields.

On the way i stopped in Edinburgh to sell the Marlin to a Chap who lived locally and sitting waiting for him to arrive there were 100s of crows just sauntering overhead. :D

Never seems to happen on the measly 3 acres i have :D

Still it was a good test of my resolve as they all managed to get safely by (no i never missed i just never took a shot) :good:

I am hoping to get back up to scotland in a week or so for a spot of goose shooting with the lad who purchased the Marlin. He also goes out Deer Stalking so i MAY get a look in there also in the efuture fingers crossed :thumbs:

As i say i spent a week there on Holiday and just couldn't help looking in the fields etc it just becomes second nature :D

I hope you manage to get a day out and wish you luck. The farmers or in scotland should i say Fairmers lol. have just started sowing the fields again so of course the woodies will be paying attention once more.

LG