The British Shooting & Countryman Show

Jason Dutch

Hello people.

so this febuary will be the The British Shooting & Countryman Show http://www.shootingshow.co.uk/ and as it will be my first time, can anyone suggest what I'm going to expect.... will i need to save my pennes now lol for new clothing wellies and 12 O/U's or is this Shooting & Countryman Show "more of a show"

I only ask as I may put off buying some new kit like clothing, wellies boots and decoys etc etc until the show?

Thanks

J.

Jason,

Save your money and if you do your homework you might find a few bargains. Get on the web and check prices of what you want and what they are being sold for then at least you will be able to select the deals that suit, if you find any. Good luck and enjoy, I used to go when it was at Newark but don't know if I will manage it now.

Got some boots there last year RRP 145 quid. Show price 120 quid.

Got him down to 85 quid. (did the old "there is a guy over there who said he would do them for X amount ), still have the boots.

If you know what you want you can grab a bargin as most dont want to take loads of stock back.

Its in february next year is it not?

Me and 8gun on here will probably be going!

Edited by demonwolf444

In my view it is worth going, I cant see it being cancelled due to weather, and you get to see more manufacturers as well as main retailers, and in my view, there is always a great atmosphere.

David

Ha Ha, it may be back to Stoneleigh then to get that coffee you never bought me at the Tackle & Gun Show! :lol::good:

Got some boots there last year RRP 145 quid. Show price 120 quid.

Got him down to 85 quid. (did the old "there is a guy over there who said he would do them for X amount ), still have the boots.

If you know what you want you can grab a bargin as most dont want to take loads of stock back.

Its in february next year is it not?

Me and 8gun on here will probably be going!

yeah its in feb... maybe meet up for some bartering lol

thanks guys for the tips...

much appreciated

always been told that show prices on guns are really cheap, they seem like normal prices to be honest, but i think of it this way, for equipment, you can negotiate a deal, as apposed to accept the price as you would in a gun shop, and so if you get two quid off something its two quid more to spend on something else. Plus its everything you need and more that you dont in one place. I enjoyed going but it will take you a good day to make the most of it!