ferriting

Hi dose anyone fancy a day out with there ferrits i have a number of places to go and a nice number of rabbits to go at it will be the noral hedges ditch sides some open fields may be a railway side. I have worked ferrits alot over the years but have none of my own now so if you have the gear and fancy a day drop me a pm tell me abit about youself and i will get back to you.

Cheers

pc1

PS land is around the east yorks brough

Edited by pestcontrol1

hi my name is steve i worked in dairy farming when i left school for 18 years this led me into gaining rabbit control on a lot of farms in the derbyshire area i started out ferreting and long netting about 30 years ago with my late father we only went out together on our own i still do a lot of ferreting around lincolnshire now with a freind who is 67 years old and its getting to much for him now all the permisions we have are all well respected at the moment the rabbits on the lincs side have mixie so we have been limited to going i work continental shifts so get quite a bit of time off and can travel in the week as well as weekends i have all the gear over 1000 hemp purse nets 13 long nets all hemp seven working ferrets locator and collars i would love a day out whenever possable