Stalking Clothing

thebosun

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid the camo gear as well, decent coat thats breathable and waterproof (that rules out jack pyke straight off), same with trousers and boots. Plenty of layers as said. I have replaced all my camo gear now for any type of stalking with basic olive green. When running into the general public they seem to get a little less irritated than coming across someone head to toe in real tree and a face vail. We have probably all been there but buy the best you can afford straight off, you get what you pay for and I for one have wasted money on substandard equipment only to end up forking out for something better later.

Edited by Redgum

I have tried many types of waterproof cloathing for stalking , But the best i have come accross is permatex i have a roe smock and trousers by nomad gear, that is breathable and totaly waterproof and keeps you warm too warm at times. It is a material that does hold the water and is slow to dry, but its quiet and tough wearing, take a look at this clothing you may like it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...