Huntsman Classic i will definately recommend!

bullet boy

My mate has recently bought a Daystate Huntsman Classic in .177.

After looking at this rifle i can honestly say i would definately recommend this particular rifle if anyone wants a quality rifle from the Daystate stable which has a lovely balance,beautiful Classic lines,a stunning Chrome bolt and a magazine that cycles as smooth as silk.It is STUNNING!

I would love one but i cant get another air-rifle,surely not?.........................well you never know but don't tell my missus!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Daystate Huntsman Classic is a beautiful rifle. I am generally the sort of person who generally has one gun for each purpose as I'd hate to have something so precious I never use it. But nonetheless I would love a huntsman even just to hang on the wall and look at!

I've got one of the first huntsman in 177 my first ever pcp after 25 brill years with B.S.A & th HWIt's a single shot but don't mind as I would need to fill it up every hour as I love shooting it simple as that best gun I've ever owed

That's a nice Mk1 bud!