screw cutting Hampshire

BigJohnCat

I am after some advice as i am new to Stalking and have recently bought a heavy varmint barrelled Parker Hale in .243 and want to get it screwcut for a moderator.Does anyone know of someone reasonably pricedwithin 30 miles of Ringwood.Have been quoted £180 by local gun shops plus 6 weeks turnaround.The rifle only cost me £200 so you can see my dilema.

Mckillop Engineering Ltd

Phone: 0118 933 3100

Butlersland Farm, Mortimer, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 2AG

Neil is a great guy, he has been doing all of my work (and several pals) for a number of years, a RFD and TOP engineering, he does the work himself on site but does like to send away for proof. Talk to him, he doesn't bite, tell him Deker suggested a chat, I think you will find him very useful! :good:

PS. he isn't expensive and his quality of work is exceptional. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Edited by Dekers

• 2 weeks later...

Mckillop Engineering Ltd

Phone: 0118 933 3100

Butlersland Farm, Mortimer, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 2AG

Neil is a great guy, he has been doing all of my work (and several pals) for a number of years, a RFD and TOP engineering, he does the work himself on site but does like to send away for proof. Talk to him, he doesn't bite, tell him Deker suggested a chat, I think you will find him very useful! :good:

PS. he isn't expensive and his quality of work is exceptional. :yes: :yes: :yes:

although i used someone local to me (northhampton) when i got my .222 screw cut i was recommended this guy by the dealer i got the gun from he said his work is very high quality indeed

colin