Holiday home - please

Pike

Come on guys I know you can help.

I was hoping to get away with the missus on weekend of 20/21/22. I was hoping to find suitable accomodation somewhere nice (was thinking Exmouth/Exeter area - or maybe further up country).

I am having a nightmare trying to find accomodation as it is the start of 1/2 term (she's a teacher)

PLEASE - DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW OF SUITABLE PLACE TO STAY THAT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE AND RECOMMENDED? :good:

shameless plug for my bother in laws pub,th dove inn in coreton,wiltshire.accomodation is in converted stables all en suite and twenty feet from the pubs front door.the resteraunt has the best tasting food and always features game. p.m. me if you want me to check for bookings :good:

oh and they have some fine draught beers

shameless plug for my bother in laws pub,th dove inn in coreton,wiltshire.accomodation is in converted stables all en suite and twenty feet from the pubs front door.the resteraunt has the best tasting food and always features game. p.m. me if you want me to check for bookings :rolleyes:

oh and they have some fine draught beers

i can say the beer is good as i live just up the road. bring your gun as there is a good clay shoot about 5 miles away

Thanks Folks,

I am looking at the Studland hotel at the mo but also been suggested Bath - on the reasoning that this is England in October and can be rather wet and cold!

Henry

Dundee is a bit far - just because I will struggle to get cheap flights at such short notice but definatley interested for early next year. What do you know?

Pike