Deerhunter Fleece Shooting Gilet - Size: XL.

browning123

Deerhunter Fleece Shooting Gilet.

Size: XL

Colour: Green with black trim.

Full front zip.

Mesh lining.

Two large front bellowed cartridge pockets.

Elasticated back for close fitting.

In unmarked condition & has been cleaned ready for sale.

SOLD delivered recorded.

A little bit cheeky this considering you bought this off me last week for 17.50!

I was offered the full twenty quid I was asking for this but as you pm'd first offering 15 I let you have it reduced to 17.50.

Not too impressed at all. Good job I believe in karma and what goes around comes around!!

Good luck with your sale

A little bit cheeky this considering you bought this off me last week for 17.50!

I was offered the full twenty quid I was asking for this but as you pm'd first offering 15 I let you have it reduced to 17.50.

Not too impressed at all. Good job I believe in karma and what goes around comes around!!

Good luck with your sale

i agree offer him £15.00 quid see if he takes it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm:

Good luck with your sale

Now sold for £17.50 which is what I paid you for it - but I lost out on cleaning & postage costs.

Nice item but to big for me!

Good luck with your sale

if you wasn't happy with the price you sold it for,you shouldn't have sold it.and what ever price he wants to sell it for is non of your business.if you sold a gun to shop you wouldn't expect to see it in the shop for sale at the same price...........or would you?

if you wasn't happy with the price you sold it for,you shouldn't have sold it.and what ever price he wants to sell it for is non of your business.if you sold a gun to shop you wouldn't expect to see it in the shop for sale at the same price...........or would you?

+1 you got what you wanted for it so surely its up to him to make a price for it.

I think the issue is this is a shooter to shooter sales forum. Didn't know it was for commercial enterprise, if that's what you want then **** off to ebay!!!

Perhaps Pigeon Watch should start charging to put items on this forum, would we all like that?

PS gun shops have overheads and costs that's why they pay less to buy and more to sell, it's their living!

I think the issue is this is a shooter to shooter sales forum. Didn't know it was for commercial enterprise, if that's what you want then **** off to ebay!!!

Perhaps Pigeon Watch should start charging to put items on this forum, would we all like that?

PS gun shops have overheads and costs that's why they pay less to buy and more to sell, it's their living!

Bit strong considering the sale was nothing to do with you !!! and did you not try and haggle a guy down for a vest you dont even need? http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/227680-deerhunter-clay-vest/

The guy paid his money and what he does with the item after that is no one else's business unless the seller made this agreement.

Edited by Mr Rizzini