Simulated game shoot hertfordshire

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What make are they Peter? Between us we either know a few of the trap companies or at least somebody that can service/repair them. Are they new or second hand? As a collective, we can all help out

We're all local we can collectively sort this - All the guys don their overalls and bring their toolboxes round to Pete's.

Get the BBQ out and I'll bring the beers.

What make are they Peter? Between us we either know a few of the trap companies or at least somebody that can service/repair them. Are they new or second hand? As a collective, we can all help out

there years old Ben sweepomatic ?? and danlac.I think there to dangerous to fix.They were sold to me as working one even went off when not even plugged into the mains and almost broke my leg.

We're all local we can collectively sort this - All the guys don their overalls and bring their toolboxes round to Pete's.

Get the BBQ out and I'll bring the beers.

Sounds like a plan

there years old Ben sweepomatic ?? and danlac.I think there to dangerous to fix.They were sold to me as working one even went off when not even plugged into the mains and almost broke my leg.

Sounds like a plan

Post some pictures of what you've got and whats wrong with them. Did you get someone in to look at them or service them? If so what did they say? Considering what you paid - I think perhaps you were expecting too much :)

Post some pictures of what you've got and whats wrong with them. Did you get someone in to look at them or service them? If so what did they say? Considering what you paid - I think perhaps you were expecting too much :)

The guy i bought them from said they all worked !!! thats all i was expecting !!!!! no were serviced people promised to help but never delivered the help !!

Pictures would be good actually. Get 'em up!

yeah ifi knew how to post them? Edited by Guest

The guy i bought them from said they all worked !!! thats all i was expecting !!!!! none were serviced people promised to help but never delivered the help !!

yeah ifi knew how to post them?

Funny.... I don't believe a word of that.

Even PW inept can manage a link to a picture, so I know you can.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649 best i can do Edited by Guest

Cheers for the helpfulness !!!!Anyways i tried and got it wrong.Look forward to popping along to all the critics shoots and see how they go.Good luck and look forward to the new shoot venues in Hertfordshire coming up on the forum soon.

Edited by Guest

I take it you have given up on your plan then.

not yet. But im looking forward to all the critics getting there shoots up and running.Im giving up with this forum as theres to much criticism from people who just turn up to shoots to complain about them on here.So ill get this up and running as soon as i can. Edited by Guest

Huh? I've just had a flick back and can only see one mention of anybody starting a new clay shoot in Herts. Hitclays has said he'll not bother as you are starting this little project up. Jolly decent of him considering his particular area of expertise and that running very good, well attended clay shoots is how he makes a living.

Peter, we're only trying to help. So put your handbag away. As said earlier on, some of us are more than happy to come have a look. However, if that eBay listing is what you bought, it looks pretty bad.

Huh? I've just had a flick back and can only see one mention of anybody starting a new clay shoot in Herts. Hitclays has said he'll not bother as you are starting this little project up. Jolly decent of him considering his particular area of expertise and that running very good, well attended clay shoots is how he makes a living.

Peter, we're only trying to help. So put your handbag away. As said earlier on, some of us are more than happy to come have a look. However, if that eBay listing is what you bought, it looks pretty bad.

I didn't mean hit clays he was helpful. Just seems on here a lot of people are quick to criticise but never organise anything themselves.Sorry for my mood but ive spent alot of time trying to organise this FEO meeting,checking land and everything to only waste £800 and end up with a load of junk traps and a fractured kneecap!!!! im in discussions now with ebayer that sold them to me SALES OF GOODS ACT ( electrical items ) not safe for purpose as i was sold them as all working Edited by Guest