Simulated game shoot hertfordshire

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime Peter, why not ask "Alan"hitclays" to organise a shoot on your land. This could be beneficial in two ways!

One the Herts and local area shooters will have a good day out,

Two you could learn a lot from an real expert for the future.

Terry

can't see people paying what he charges to turn up and do a shoot.he does special offer for Norfolk flush.he quotes me £120-£140 per gun to organise a shoot Edited by Guest

can't see people paying what he charges to turn up and do a shoot.he does special offer for Norfolk flush.he quotes me £120-£140 per gun to organise a shoot

You misunderstood Peter,That price is for a full blown simulated driven day with breakfast,lunch and dinner after the shoot.There would be approx 500 clays per drive and a max of 6 drives.

Yesterday i started a new thread re mobile flush and stated that i want to keep the price to £20 - £25 p/p

(in, Events and meets)

Edited by hitclays

The answer is always "NO" if you do not ask.

I am sure Alan will come up with something.

He is a top lad, and very user friendly.

Put a Guinness on the table instead of a cup of tea and chocolate biscuit, and you will have started negotiations on the right footing :good::lol:

Whats all this about a biscuit ,Two pints of Guinness would work better

Edited by hitclays

You misunderstood Peter,That price is for a full blown simulated driven day with breakfast,lunch and dinner after the shoot.There would be approx 500 clays per drive and a max of 6 drives.

Yesterday i started a new thread re mobile flush and stated that i want to keep the price to £20 - £25 p/p

(in, Events and meets)

Perer is much misunderstood.

I'd happily pay £20-30 for one of your shoots.

Peter, take up the offer and get the interest moving in the right direction. You have the land and the permission. Get the local shooters attention and when you have your traps ready you can do it yourself.

Hahahahaha, epic turn of events.

Right, so can we just get hitclays to come to Redbourn and bring his trailer. £30 sounds pretty good to me.

No need, they put a flush on every now and again anyway. And very good it is too.

Have been racking my brain trying to think of somewhere local this could be run. Might be worth checking with Cupid Green lot as they have a bit of land.

Maybe Terry has got something suitable on his permissions?

Pressures off !!! Nick organising a flush looking forward to getting details soon

Sure. Put me in touch with your man at the golf course and we'll get it done.

Like I said, you have the land and permission so all that's needed is a quick call to hitclays and he'll do the rest.

Unless you don't want to do it or want to make money out of it. Which, given the state of the traps you've bought you'd be hard pressed to do.

Your move Peter, you have no excuses.