Thanks to Jdog, pigeoning on rape

Highbird70

Hi all,

I would like to say thank you to Jdog, I was very lucky to be invited....me and 2 other Pw members, to the cotswold, for a day shooting over rape, 79 pigeons in total.....great company and a fantastic host, bitterly cold and spells of snow made the day even better, with strong wind from Nw....great sporting shooting.

Ty John

Mark

I have to add my thanks here to as i was also lucky enough to shoot with JDog and Highbird70.

It was a great days sport and consider myself lucky to have been taken out.

I also would like to thank Highbird for towing me as id be stuck there now if not for him

I have to add my thanks here to as i was also lucky enough to shoot with JDog and Highbird70.

It was a great days sport and consider myself lucky to have been taken out.

I also would like to thank Highbird for towing me as id be stuck there now if not for him

Buzzlight to the resqueeee...lol, you very welcomed Gary....I couldn't leave you there...we had to go roosting

Highbird - nice picture of real gun dog under your user name... not Portugese is it ? :-)

As the 4th member of the party just wanted to say it was a please meeting you chaps - good to know these kind of people are out there !

Not Portugese the actually just made me laugh