Garlands.Sat 28/10

Dougy

OK for next saturday? andhow long shall i book the range for.

and i think that we had better stick to the target's this time. not like last time it was like a scene out of "Bonny & Clyde" :good:

Nowt wrong with Bonnie and cCyde mate :lol::lol:

I'll be there.

How many are going? Is it gonna be the usual crowd ?

hello folk,

booked the range could only get 1 hour fom 13.00 till 14.00. must be busy! still sounds like Miffy's got his sorted now :lol: will be a bit tite i know but shouldnt take long to see the results from mods ect .

I have informed those who need to know that its FAC holders only,as its only for zeroing and not for practice. Sorry guys but they are the rules. not mine :lol:

still clay's are still for practice. and will take my darts this time

hello folk,

booked the range could only get 1 hour fom 13.00 till 14.00. must be busy! still sounds like Miffy's got his sorted now :( will be a bit tite i know but shouldnt take long to see the results from mods ect .

I have informed those who need to know that its FAC holders only,as its only for zeroing and not for practice. Sorry guys but they are the rules. not mine :no:

still clay's are still for practice. and will take my darts this time

oh no not darts again how about pool i beat ya at that lastime :D

I'm pickin Ive up at 10-30 so we will be there about 11

I have just picked up a box of Sellier & bellot so i'll now be giving the HMR a blast to see how they perform........you might want to see how they group in your Quad mate :D

£9.75 per box :)

Will bring the Quad along then :lol:

top day again :rolleyes: was a good laff we never played darts or pool tho dougy.we will have 2 sort summet again soon and all try shootin from the hip like scott ya never know it might inprove our scores :lol: :yp: was a good mixed day of skeet ,compact,and firing big guns without silencers oh that was just me. B) lets do it again soon.

sparkie :lol:

Yes was a good day, got home and felt **** think flu's coming or something. I think thats why my shooting started to fall off :rolleyes:

Mind you glad you all saw the group i shot with the RUGER :lol: :yp: :good:

See it does shoot well B)

going to frame it :lol: