Yorkshire Game Fair

hitclays

Venue is now Newby Hall,North Yorkshire.HG4 5AE

26th and 27th May.

I am running the clay shoot again.Looking forward to meeting more PW members.

Do you want to have a Yorkshire PW shoot over that bank holiday weekend

Has the venue had an enforced change? I see there is no location listed on their website at the moment...

Mike.

If you Yorkshire lads can get Alan to organise something along the lines of the Norfolk Flush, you will have a whale of a time. I might even come up an join you, on the pretence of visiting my sister.

I am thinking about taking the flush on tour Terry dependant on number of shooters but i will start another thread about that

Okay sounds good, guess i just tell the man at the gate I want to shoot, will he direct me to the correct carpark. Sorry for the silly questions.

I've never shot at anything like this before so seems a little strange just walking into a fair with a shotgun, even in a carry slip.

It would make me feel a little bit better to buy just enough cartridges at the show, so i am not carrying them around for any longer than I need to.

Is there a need to register to shoot or just turn up on the day and wait your turn.