YUKON MEN

NIGHT SEARCHER

Hi Mk1man(Carp angler)

The lynx was eaten,beavers and bears are eaten what do you expect them to do with the furs throw them away.Now, carp fishing, you chuck a bloody great hook into the water, hook a carp through the lip if you are lucky,or in the guts if you are not lucky, you drag it round and round and up and down the lake you then drag it onto the bank in a net, weigh it, take its photo,for your own sick collection.You then don't even have the excuse of eating it you chuck it back and then try and do it all over again.Inhumane ,bordering on barbaric what a sicko you are mate.

Geordie

PS Sorry to all other carp anglers this was not meant as a pop at your sport just the pillock above who doesn't seem to have a grasp of the reality of what goes on in places a long way from the city and mk1mans world.I am a fisherman myself game and sea fishing though

You gave me a proper chuckle with that little rant....Did your blood pressure go up a notch or two LOL.

I will say this tho.....You really need to look up the word Hypocrite in the dictionary and fully understand what it means in every context.

Particularly as you are an angler yourself.... Just to help your search a little.....have a look here....

http://www.urbandict...?term=hypocrite

Sound familiar?

You cant go hiding behind the little detail that you eat what you catch as an excuse to justifying your Angling then slag other people off because they dont eat what they catch....that's just being silly....

Remember you still do all the things you put in your rant to get your dinner, an as for apologising to all the Carp Anglers ...Thank-you...your apology is accepted being as it includes me.

I have a good grasp at what goes on miles from the city as you put it....but as others have said on here....things progress, but it seems only to progress as and when it suits them.

anyway you can carry on with your petty playground name calling and getting all worked up, red faced and angry....it gives me a warm feeling inside knowing that i'm getting to you.

Me...I'm pretty thick skinned so have a nice day and remember to breathe

Edited by Mk1 Man