Permission sought in or around Essex

Well, this might be worth a try!

I've been shooting for a few years now and am now looking for permission (rough shooting, pest control, anything really) in or around Essex. I'm not a 'fair weather' shooter and really don't mind being out whatever the weather! I'm also happy to lend a hand checking/fixing fences, filling feeders and doing odd jobs. Anything to help really!

I have shotgun and FAC licences and a selection of equipment including Shotguns, rifles and air rifles/300 whisper (if noise is a concern).

I'm an insured, responsible shooter and will consider anything from 'one offs' to help with a specific problem to committing a lot of time to a long term, ongoing permission. Anything to get me out in the field in this over crowded area.

Happy to sort anyone that can help out with a few drinks!

Thanks

Duncan

Thanks Daks!

The funny thing is, everyone says they already have someone....Really, why are there 300 pigeons eating your crops as we speak! Haha!

Like I say, can't hurt to ask. Maybe a kind person will even take me out? :innocent:

Because those of us lucky to have permissions also have to work a couple of days per week and you may well see the pigeons when we are gainfully employed! :whistling:

• 3 months later...

Update!

I'm happy to say, I've gained permission to shoot over a couple of farms. ~8000 acres with lots of pigeons (although not at the moment), rabbits and foxes. :) The advice to be persistant has paid off after many, many months of waiting!

Edited by Dead Eye Dunc

Update!

I'm happy to say, I've gained permission to shoot over a couple of farms. ~8000 acres with lots of pigeons (although not at the moment), rabbits and foxes. :) The advice to be persistant has paid off after many, many months of waiting!

I do hope you will be out 7 days a week come rain or shine! :lol:

Following on from your earlier comments!!!!

Only joking too!