Welshies

dazzyboi

Alright, im not actually welsh, but has there been any organisation of anyone organising a meetup here in wales? (preferably south as there are a few welshies on board).

Either a clay day, or some rough shooting.

Sorry mate, you've answered the question right there...we can't include you.... :lol::rolleyes: B) :lol: :yp: :good:

I cover llandudno and wrexham with my job.........does that count............

they have signs in a funny language and everything................................

when you cross the border it doesnt say welcome to wales, it says **** off home you english folks...

Nah I don't believe that...we're not that unsociable.... :ernyha:

Us welshies are a friendly folk,

I for one only get passionate about wales when we play rugby, bring on the six nations !! England your going down !! ha ha !!!

As for the funny lanuage, us welsh as a superior race to the english thats why u cant understand ! Only joshin !

So anyone about in Mid Wales for a shoot soon, it would be great for us all to set up a welsh sooting club here were members from locality and borders could meet for regular shoots.

All the best to you all

Welshdragon

I cover llandudno and wrexham with my job.........does that count............

they have signs in a funny language and everything................................

when you cross the border it doesnt say welcome to wales, it says **** off home you english folks...

:good::good::good:

even the welsh don't get on welsh :good::no::D

The Mid-Wales Shooting Ground near Llanidloes is open on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month.

£5 for 25 clays, trap, sporting, skeet, & DTL. Plastic & fibre wads are ok, no need to book. I'll be there on the 10th of December if anyone wants a mornings clay bashing, meet at about 10am. Also one of the pubs in Llanidloes does Sunday lunch for around £6, so some scoff and a few beers afterwards seems like a good idea.

Pat