Armsan 612

Richard756

I have got a armsan 612 with camo stock and forend and would like a wood stock and forend is there anywhere I can order one from ?

Very happy with by the way only thing I have had wrong is the stock coming loose tightened up fine again. I bought this gun for £300 brand new and I don't really want to sell it because I fancy a change in stock. :-)

Mine came loose shooting 3" remintons shooting geese very annoying. I don't now weather it is a very early model theres a green band goes across the action with armsan in the middle all seems to match. Came with armsan chokes and shims in a armsan hard plastic travel case. ??

Edited by Richard756

I can't see where you're from on my iPhone but speak to your local RFD. I have the wood one and fancy the synthetic black stock. I contacted Viking and Armsan but they wouldn't sell me one but would supply one to my local gun shop for me to buy. If you are going to buy one buy the synthetic set and I'll give you 50 quid and my wooden stock and for end in exchange for it.

I can't see where you're from on my iPhone but speak to your local RFD. I have the wood one and fancy the synthetic black stock. I contacted Viking and Armsan but they wouldn't sell me one but would supply one to my local gun shop for me to buy. If you are going to buy one buy the synthetic set and I'll give you 50 quid and my wooden stock and for end in exchange for it.

I will contact field and falcon in the morning thanks

I have contacted dragon sports in wrexham verry helpful he is giving me a bell back.

Edited by Richard756

• 1 month later...

I will contact field and falcon in the morning thanks

I have contacted dragon sports in wrexham verry helpful he is giving me a bell back.

How did you get on? I phoned my local RFD to get a price on a synthetic stock and forend, a new magazine tube and a tactical bolt handle just to be told they didn't know where to get one from as Viking aren't importing Armsans any more.

• 2 weeks later...