New HMRC regulations

i dont mind..i am reg S/E so will declare it....i would be better off as can then claim boots clothes food drink etc

I already do declare all my shooting income. Wouldn't want to diddle the tax man out of his cut would I? Unfortunately that part of my business is running at a loss and I claim all sorts against my tax for my guns and ammo. Hey, I don't make the rules - that's just how it has to be!

what about beaters on jobseekers allowance an not declaring it,they will all dissapear for fear of being caught out by the dwp.

And so they should... I am sure there is a number of hours a week you can work before it affects benefits.

I already do declare all my shooting income. Wouldn't want to diddle the tax man out of his cut would I? Unfortunately that part of my business is running at a loss and I claim all sorts against my tax for my guns and ammo. Hey, I don't make the rules - that's just how it has to be!

If your shooting income is just from beating and picking up, then you can't claim for your guns and ammo. If you are paid for vermin control etc, then you would be able to claim them.

Next season, if the shoot treats you as an employee for beating, you won't be able to claim anything against that income....