1995 L R Disco 3 door value

deny essex

Having to sell my old shooting disco 300 tdi, had a new floor pan and extra bits welded 3 years ago as expected for the year, new shocks four years ago,auto, runs well, gearbox good , ally wheels, dent in the os rear corner where a tree jumped out at me, 184k.cpl of trim strips missing.

Taxed till end of september , mot till early november.

Any of you knowledgeable guys have a ball park value you can give me before I stick it up for a figure.

Cheers

Depends on the time of year. Once the sun comes out they are worth penny's. nice bit of flooding or snow and they shoot up.

Also there is a lot of different markets. Like someone that just sees its as a car will pay top wack for it where as someone who knows a lot about land rovers and want to use it as a toy, will pay very little and know exactly what they are going to get for their money.

I bought my L reg disco 2 years ago in the summer for £1200. It had 2 inch lift, extended brake pipes, HD brand new clutch, new cam belt, perfect chassis, winch, camel trophy snorkel, extended breather hoses, defender cross drilled transfer gear.

I reckon you could sell yours at the moment for £1000-£1400