East Anglian Game & Country Fair

RobC1990

I'll see what I can do to help, shopping list for tomorrow is some decoys and a hide and either a cartridge bag or a vest, I dare say the mrs will want some clothes too. Hopefully some of the stalls will be selling that kind of stuff

go see the pigeon shooter stand....run by paul hart on here...cracking lad

I went today and to be honest thought it was on the poor side , not been the last two years and its still the same old thing .

I was looking out for a new gun , but only two or three stalls selling each with a poor selection.

Does a country fair really need about 6 stalls selling fudge ? I was tempted by some and 5 pieces was £5 when I came to pay :oops:

The pigeon shooting equipment on offer was mostly a pile of poop too .

There are just too many stalls selling the same old stuff.

I am pleased my tickets were free.

churchills of dereham was there, thought they would of sorted you out a gun hahaha!

I went today and to be honest thought it was on the poor side , not been the last two years and its still the same old thing .

I was looking out for a new gun , but only two or three stalls selling each with a poor selection.

Does a country fair really need about 6 stalls selling fudge ? I was tempted by some and 5 pieces was £5 when I came to pay :oops:

The pigeon shooting equipment on offer was mostly a pile of poop too .

There are just too many stalls selling the same old stuff.

I am pleased my tickets were free.

went today...got smashed on the norfolk cider....and picked up a new coat and waistcoat for a bargain price so happy

Im just finish off the second bottle of the norfolk cider i got there.. kind of wish i had got more tbh..

I picked up those pigeon bits and bobs off your matey there too, hopefully get out to get them a go before too long

Im just finish off the second bottle of the norfolk cider i got there.. kind of wish i had got more tbh..

I picked up those pigeon bits and bobs off your matey there too, hopefully get out to get them a go before too long

they are based near attleborough

and you can buy it direct from http://www.wroxhambarns.co.uk/outlet/the-apple-shop/

Edited by leeds chimp